Hi guys! Hope you’re all doing well and hope you’re all are being as flawless and amazing as always! So, I’ve been blogging for a while now, and I absolutely love doing it! So yes, you will be seeing more of me in the future. 😉 To get to the point, I never really have done a proper introduction on who I really am and what I do in my daily life. So, I’m just going to do a little blog ‘chit-chat’ with you guys and tell you some fun facts about me.
My full name is Maja Mladenovic, but on this blog and on many of my social media platforms I go by the name “Maya Aden”, since it’s easier to pronounce. For those wondering where “Aden” comes from, it comes from Ml”aden”ovic, pretty creative of me right? 😉
I was born in ’95, in this little town called Leskovac in Serbia. I’ve lived there til I was 12, that’s when I moved to Belgium, where I’ve been living for the last 10 years and where I’ve been studying Communications & PR for the last 2 years of my life.
Besides all the boring things in life there definitely are some fun facts about me that some of you may or may not know of. Here are some of them:
- I love eating pickles and I just love everything that’s extremely sour
- I drink up to 5 coffees a day…because…coffee is life…
- I enjoy waxing my legs…don’t ask why.
- Once I get my own place I am going to buy a fat cat and call her “Nacho”
- I really enjoy tagging my friends in all different kinds of weird video’s that are not even supposed to be on the internet because they are a shame to humanity
- I am a double Capricorn, which means that I’m possibly one of the most stubborn people you’ll ever meet
- I may look like a lady, but I’m a real goofball and 90% of the time, when I’m at home, I look like a 80 year old grandma…because I can.
I think that I could go on for hours talking about all the things that I am and that I love, but let’s just jump back to the main reason why I am blogging, which is my passion for fashion. It might sound a bit cliché, but over the last years I have developed this great love for fashion and photography and I have found something that I really love doing.
Without too much babble, I hope you guys will continue to enjoy my blog and all the little but amazing parts of my life as much as I will enjoy writing them.